Chris Froome: fails drug test

roadking":dav7qjgj said:
JSH":dav7qjgj said:
The History Man":dav7qjgj said:
Isn’t there something about saying his name three times and he appears?

Nah.... he'll disappear for weeks to lick his wounds and the magically re-appear saying he's been somewhere special for 3 months. (somewhere special being a fantastic place that nobody else knows about)

I've been very ill and spent the first quarter of the year at a retreat in Spain that you will not have heard of - you are such a f*****g asshole.

And you THM, surprised at you, thought you had half a brain.

Rk.

My god you're a tad Aggressive,
I appreciate its none of my business but since we're NOT feeling any love from you, I've got to ask .....
Do have anger management problem(s) or did you get your hood caught in a zip as a kid ?
which in turn inadvertently leads to these unsavoury and spontaneous outbursts of fire and brimstone in all directions.

anyway I'm sure THM will say a payer in church for you on Sunday, he's a nice guy like that

If I had half a brain we’d probably get on better.

Unfortunately I’d rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

People call me and ridicule my bikes, threads, efforts, dress sense, attendance, humour, stature, even sense of humour. I take it all in the spirit it is meant.

Surprised I come back.

Love it here.

Lighten up.

Love, laugh, leave. Take your pick. Xxx

And a for a prayer, I avoid churches. It burns. Save it till the morning after.

Re:

Less of the xxx please. We'll be calling each other 'hun' next like a mum's Facebook thingy

Re:

Less of the xxx please.

That's rich coming from someone from Sheffield. In the three years I lived there I have never been called "love" or "me duck" by so many people, both male and female.

As a soft, southern, flower aranging, shandy drinker, I found it quite charming. :p

Re:

Aye, yer not wrong there, seems to be more prevalent on the south side of the city - the Chesterfield influence. The north side is more Neanderthal from the Barnsley influence.

Re:

I lived on the South West, just off Ecclesall Road near Hunters Bar. I had a look on Google street view and it looks like the area has been gentrified somewhat since I lived there 20 years ago, there are a lot more cafés restaurants and bars than there were.

Re:

No word of a lie, the first day I arrived in Sheffield I walked to the local shops and saw a young girl, about 8 or 9 years old, walking along the road with a ferret on a lead.

Back