NOVEMBER 1ST. Forest of dean ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont wish to confuse anyone but DONT use the postcode for the shop!!

It takes you to the middle of nowhere about 7 miles from where you want to be!! ( with a Tom Tom anyway ) :shock:

I just put Coleford in last time with the road and followed the signs for the cycle centre when I got nearer :D

My offer of mobile number relates to before the event or early morning rather than the actual ride - I understand that the Forest of Dean is like the Bermuda Triangle for all sorts of reasons!

Sorry Ed- assumed you were offering to talk people in if they couldn't find the rendevous - but then I guess you guys never get lost- unlike me! Luckily this time I know where the Pedalabikeaway Centre is.

Sorry I haven't been about to answer questions I've been away riding :)

So just read through the thread and can answer a few questions

Yes, Its me, Sheldon, I remember Gump but not sure about anyone else as my memory is pretty poor when it comes to names and faces I'm afraid :-(
Yes the Rising Sun Pub Stop is at Mosely Green
and yes I'm aware that you'll be riding shonky old bikes :) I won't be as I'll be riding a relativity new shonky bike with a good history/pedigree though.

If theres any questions you can mail me directly on sheldonDOTattwoodATGmailDOTcom as you've more chance of getting a reply.

If I take any good shots on the day I'll post them on www.flickr.com/photos/sheldona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back