Amber wall, semi slick tyres.... does such a thing exist?

Michelin wildgripper sprints also came in amberwall and black. Quite a rare find these days though.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    72.7 KB · Views: 633
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 633
Swear by Charge Splashbacks. Great if you want retro look but for more road use. Have these on my daily rider.

1276084031567-ix4hvzkpx8fq-670-75.jpg

MADJEZ":34tdoent said:
Swear by Charge Splashbacks. Great if you want retro look but for more road use.

I was just about to mention these.
Fairly fast rolling, might be tricky trying to find some now though?

jimo746":1k8x7wyi said:
MADJEZ":1k8x7wyi said:
Swear by Charge Splashbacks. Great if you want retro look but for more road use.

How long did the production last of these? I remember it being short but at the time you could pick these up for £20 new. I found the sidewalls to be very thin though therefor they didnt last very long.

Re: Re:

SEANSTEPHENS":2lfh4bzg said:
T'boo Ted":2lfh4bzg said:
well you used to be able to get michelin wildgripper sprints in skin/green, does that count?
yeah... but green! i used to have a pair of wg comp on my xizang but i wasnt a huge fan of the colour, its a shame they didnt make more in black/amber and less in green :?

kermitgreenkona88":2lfh4bzg said:
Panaracer Mach SS ;)
they made those 26” in amberwall? Ive only ever seen them in black :shock:

yes I had some in amberwall back in the day

SEANSTEPHENS":2zoxhqz2 said:
jimo746":2zoxhqz2 said:
MADJEZ":2zoxhqz2 said:

How long did the production last of these? I remember it being short but at the time you could pick these up for £20 new. I found the sidewalls to be very thin though therefor they didnt last very long.

Just used my last 'new set'. Wish I'd put more away, think I got 1 set for £15 !!

Back