Wanted Tubular tyre 23/25mm

I have a pair of Veloflex Sprinter tubs 22mm, currently fitted with tub tape to a pair of wheels, but never ridden. From previous experience, these are the best tubs I have ever had. The wheels will be for sale soon too (Dura Ace C35 carbons, 100 pounds for the pair).

The tubs cost £150 for the pair but I would accept £100 posted. I will be removing them from the wheels this evening, so let me know if these are of interest.

Thanks- I had seen the Strada Tubulars at Decathlon, good price but mixed reviews on roundness and quality: they are incorrectly described ref being latex (opinion is that they aren't).

I have a pair of Veloflex Sprinter tubs 22mm, currently fitted with tub tape to a pair of wheels, but never ridden. From previous experience, these are the best tubs I have ever had. The wheels will be for sale soon too (Dura Ace C35 carbons, 100 pounds for the pair).

The tubs cost £150 for the pair but I would accept £100 posted. I will be removing them from the wheels this evening, so let me know if these are of interest.
Too narrow thanks, looking for better cushioning ( I know, I'm very fussy!)

Latest posts

Back