pencil it in ya'll 2017 peaks ride 15 october

Re:

Don't mind paying for parking , it's fighting the tossers giving out tickets when you've paid that pissed me off (I won btw)

nice one, forgot to ask at cropton. layby is free anyway dude and probobly more space as well haha

Re:

Nice photos, seems so long ago and yet not!
About time for another OW so I can pass on the baton don’t you think.

Re:

Can I ink this in yet...?

Who've we got for the Saturday, Longboard Si & Rich Myshrall? Anyone else?

Not sure if I'll be able to make it or not - got to get the kids to various places round Sheffield through the day and my van's out of action to only one vehicle... May possibly be able to ride out to Hope in time, but not totally sure. Can someone PM me a mobile number and I can let you know if I think I'm going to be able to make it.

Si F

LongboardSi":2lnm6t2e said:
Not sure if I'll be able to make it or not - got to get the kids to various places round Sheffield through the day and my van's out of action to only one vehicle... May possibly be able to ride out to Hope in time, but not totally sure. Can someone PM me a mobile number and I can let you know if I think I'm going to be able to make it.

Si F
There's a regular train out to hope or edale. It starts in Sheffield station and you can catch it at Dore station if you live SW area. Its a conductor service, so no need to pre-buy tickets and there's bike space that doesn't need booking ....... unless its changed in the last year or so

Back