Kona's page

Re:

1995 Lava Dome in midnight blue metallic and 20" frame. Original specifications including Mr Dirt/Mr Cleaner tires! Rear wheel, grips (transparent ESP), pedals/clips and pink Onza barends are the only things that are not original.

I use it frequently in my sparetime. Recently changed the bottom bracket since there was a ticking sound from the crank. Otherwise I havent changed anything on it except the rear wheel ofcourse...

Although this model was rather cheap for its time, its of nice quality and works very fine when riding it in the city for example.. very easy to handle and light. Its a wonder those original tires from ´95 still are very fine and intact, havent decided yet if I should remove them and save them.... but for the moment they are on :mrgreen:

I would like to have the original grips for this model, but I dont remember what brand it was or what grips that would be appropriate.. guess its hard to find NOS Kona grips nowadays that would be suitable...

Attachments

• Kona95-LavaDome.jpg
    Kona95-LavaDome.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 937
Re:

That looks great, unusual colour to choose for that year but I like it, works well.

is that a combo cage too?

Latest posts

Back