KHS Ti-Flite Titanium Mountain Bike Frame

Got it. It is 18" from centre of bb to top of seat tube. 16.75" c to c. Same as my other 3, so a 17" in KHS terms. No cracks in welds and the tyre rub looks worse in the pics than in reality and is only on that one side.. I'm quite pleased.

My subconscious brain was right when I said 4x 17 originally :). Weighs 1520g with 2x headset bits in and 4x steel bottle bolts. Should be able to easily get it under 1500 by replacing the steel bolts with ally and removing the headset.. will also need to add rear brake bosses so am adding weight there..

Crap. I've bought another project. I'll need to start a build thread and ask for advice as I know very little about components and group sets after 1993/4.

Cheers

James

Re:

so seller got the size wrong, but its teh right one for you? handy. hey well if it was knackered you couldve got a refund for inaccurate listing. looks bigger than mine in the those pics too (as the pope said to the cardinal).

ive only ever seen frames for sale, so i dunno for sure what the original spec was, poss ti-lite was teh frame only option? i imagine it was the same at the ti team here

http://www.bikepedia.com/QuickBike/Bike ... el=Ti+Team

couldnt really get an easier build, mag21s, full m737 xt and a few common bonty bits. depends what your plans are really. i used rc31 then rc38 forks, geometry was ok for 80mm. also used grey psycho k's which looked very cool

Back