Zinn Z-753. (Ride pics added)

Zinn 753 handlebar sticker

hi hope you don't mind me contacting you but I thought you may be the best person the get some advice from.
I'm looking to get hold of a 753 sticker for my Zinn handlebars and wondered if you knew where I could get them from?
thanks in advance

Re: Zinn 753 handlebar sticker

mfhxgram":3elzsaap said:
hi hope you don't mind me contacting you but I thought you may be the best person the get some advice from.

I'm looking to get hold of a 753 sticker for my Zinn handlebars and wondered if you knew where I could get them from?

thanks in advance

Rob
I've got some that I drew up and got printed. I need to send some to somebody else so I'll dig them out next week and see how many I have got left.

Re:Zinn

I loved mine it was 1 great bike all round isla rowntree and Any Thompson built it i had 2 sadly none now.1990 bike

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1448025116334.jpg
    FB_IMG_1448025116334.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 1,340
Re: Re:Zinn

gcharley1":3tnsqsq7 said:
I loved mine it was 1 great bike all round isla rowntree and Any Thompson built it i had 2 sadly none now.1990 bike

Welcome to the forum :) I'm sure your Zinn/Islabikes experiences will generate a fair bit of interest on here.

Re: Re:Zinn

gcharley1":2ibcvkm8 said:
I loved mine it was 1 great bike all round. isla rowntree and Andy Thompson the frame builder built it made to mesure over the time i was training with them i had 2 sadly i have none now.1991 bike 753R/T mtb with the speed of a road bike xt with campag, race bred. isla rowntree had loads of input to how the bike was to be set up as she was racing them for zinn, my brother barry charley joined the zinn team around 93 for a season doing the mountain bike series and Finnishing 2nd overall he had a great zinn mtb to compete on and kit all the works like isla had......isla and andy also made trailer bikes for children which attached to the back of any bikes so you could take the kids out probably the first ones to make trailers

Re: zinn.

erm, hi all,i used to build em.my names malik and i worked on zinn alongside a builder called chan who andy taught and in turn andy and chan taught me.we took the raw tube and did everything through build,spray and assemble.i met chan again tonight for the first time in 30 years and so found this old post.shit, i was 19.

Back