platform pedals

hah, funny you mention that. Those pedals new, go for around $800. Thats why i plan on selling all 15-20 pairs i have in my basement.

...i think im going to end up going with the DMR V12 pedals. They look sick, plus I think they would do a great job for what they are.

Stick Legs":1widvqot said:
agrove":1widvqot said:
where would i find these DMR V8 or V12 pedals?

Any good quality BMX store will do them, the V8 is the pick of the bunch, though the V12 looks prettier! Failing that try online!

Think I will buy myself a pair of V8's once. The V12 may be nice, but they are already as expensive as MX30's. Maybe they are as good or better as the MX30 ....I don't know :?:

I jsut realized all the prices i where looking at where euros.. oops.

its not that much more - 60 doesnt seem unreal, but i'd probly just go with the v8's anyways.

agrove":1sm5ksev said:
hah, funny you mention that. Those pedals new, go for around $800. Thats why i plan on selling all 15-20 pairs i have in my basement.

...i think im going to end up going with the DMR V12 pedals. They look sick, plus I think they would do a great job for what they are.

ROFL it just seen that you were the original poster of that thread. Nice pedals but $800 no wonder your selling them.

hey dude,
the shop downhill team i was in last year tested pretty much every flat pedal going, as we all used flats & simply wanted the best..

the guy that ran the team was pretty mad on bike setup, he got his dh rig down to 37lbs! so we also wanted the lightest..

at the end i was about to convert to clipless, (noooo!)

but the winner, & by FAR the best was;

the azonic A-frame.

My guess is they are from the same factory as the 24 Oldschool pedals. Could very well be high end pedals by Wellgo. Of course Azonic doesn't have an own pedal factory.

If they are better than the 24 Oldschools, my guess is it must be the cage, as the 24 Oldshools are more open/machined. So sturdier cage???

i guess its the shape, & size of it. you have to have a good pair of shoes that you bend over the pedal aswell.
dh racing will push everything to the limit, & the A-frames, just feel right.

Back