1999 Raleigh RSP Catalogue

The Raleigh files

Just how good was David Baker going to be before he was forced to retire? I still marvel at the Grundig World Cup footage from Bromont, where David rides through the rocks and roots where Frischy and Djernis have to run.

BTW, Pat Adams has some Trimnell forks on a Dynatech hanging in his barn... suspect they're sparingly used... ;-)

Mr K

John":25ddmddg said:
When will wee see our first Raleigh replica NOT connected to Mr Tomac?

I bought a Dynatech frame and fork with the intention of doing a 'Team Raleigh Replica' but for some reason it didn't get me excited like my other projects. :?

Sold the frame now to a lady in Spain :shock:

Ahhh, fair goes Kev.

Was the frame sprayed up in team colours? Don't particularly recall seeing them sold in the team livery...

just seen myself in this catalog

was looking through this thread when a photo of me popped up ..

thats me with my hand up in the race photos,,winning a race when i rode for the delta dynatech team in the 1990s as a junior sponsered rider,,since gave up cycling at 19 years old,,after a string of sucesses,,rttc 10 mile record holder one of them ...

that was a shock

sweeeeeeeeeeeet,a lad in plymouth rode one of these bitd and was very envious,id love to find one now :D

Sally Timmis was a babe!!

Yep, I didn't see too many Team painted Dynatechs either, theoe Rex Trimmell forks were lush!

Such a shame about Dave Baker, it looked all gravy for him joining Team GT...

Rich

Re: just seen myself in this catalog

monty":1yekcpku said:
was looking through this thread when a photo of me popped up ..

thats me with my hand up in the race photos,,winning a race when i rode for the delta dynatech team in the 1990s as a junior sponsered rider,,since gave up cycling at 19 years old,,after a string of sucesses,,rttc 10 mile record holder one of them ...

that was a shock

Nice work fella!

Good to see you're back into it! :D

Rich

Back