Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re: East Coast Rides Thread

Braw day for it lads.

2nd day in a row at gym for me. Bike, cross trainer and even running a coupla k to start getting some fitness up.

Aye it would have been if I'd made it.

Comedy of errors involving my battery alarm clock falling off the bed in middle of the night and the battery falling out, then rushing out the door this morning (already late) and forgetting to grab seal skins, gloves and shoes which I'd brought in the night before to dry on the radiator. I remembered them about 15 miles later, and by then it was far too late to go back for them. Erse. :oops:

keithyr":2avgk4y3 said:
Braw day for it lads.

2nd day Ive rowed to the gym its aw that rain :shock:. Bike, cross dressin and even running a coupla k to McDonalds.

zigzag":axasmjfy said:
my battery alarm clock falling off the bed in middle of the night and the battery falling out

That must have been some performance you were putting in. :eek:

RobMac":1yf1n8ib said:
keithyr":1yf1n8ib said:
Braw day for it lads.

2nd day Ive rowed to the gym its aw that rain :shock:. Bike, cross dressin and even running a coupla k to McDonalds.

ERSE! PS hiv ye nae male jogger to be botherin lol ?

clubby":1yf1n8ib said:
zigzag":1yf1n8ib said:
my battery alarm clock falling off the bed in middle of the night and the battery falling out

That must have been some performance you were putting in. :eek:

aye hes got a right arm like Popeye dont ye know.

In the highly unlikely case that anyone wants a wee mtb run on Saturday, I need to practice a circuit in Midlothian that I'm going to lead a group from the Edinburgh Mountain Bike Group around in mid March.
3-4 hour circuit much like folk have done with me before, nothing too techy.
Give me a shout if interested, hoping to head from mine between 10 and 11am.
Cheers

Didnt think anyone would be interested but I have now found 3 new to me sections of trail around Penicuik, at least one of which could be classed as red trail. Cool Beanz :cool:

The moorland above Mauricewood, there is some great singletrack in the woods on the moor edge, the path from Grange Dell to Terregles, some nice techy stuff. Cuiken Burn path, Streches of woodland running through the estates near Cuiken Primary Loan Burn Path, the woods on the edge of Beeslack HS and Glencorse Barracks etc. I freely admitt I didn't know they were there and when added to the stuff behind Milton Bridge and the Penicuik estate plus the railway path etc all add up to great days biking. I will be doing it again sometime :D

be warned lol, everytime we do Velos trails we are generally completely shattered at the end of the 4 hours or so. No major hills etc but a seriously good workout and some grand trails.

Anyone up for Clubbytrails on Sunday?
Usual-ish loop with coffee and cake stop.

Back