Onza skinwall tyres back in production

hamster":3n8cbtsd said:
Dear Mr Onza, please bring back the Rip and Rail :cool:

The only tyres that seemed to work on wet clay and chalk.

Are they that good? I've got a very good set of kevlar beaded ones - just waiting for the right bike to put them on! ;)

Bike Hoarder":27qz6gnq said:
Are they that good? I've got a very good set of kevlar beaded ones - just waiting for the right bike to put them on! ;)

And as good fortune would have it, I have that very bike

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
They are probably quite good. Their Ibex freeride/DH tyre is great although very pricy (in Australia at least).

It would be great to see Rip and Rail, Porcs come back.

Re:

Raging_Bulls":dgobecmn said:
hydorah":dgobecmn said:
Re-issues of Porcs and classic Panaracers are an awesome idea, so probably won't happen...

Actually Panaracer did just that a little while ago. Unfortunately most of us missed it completely and they were all sold by the time we noticed.

I contacted the Panaracer importers and they agreed to order some for me. So I've got a batch of Smoke Classic 2.1 amber walls coming in at the end of May. As soon as they are available I will post a For Sale thread.

Re: Re:

Jon Smith":g836xzl4 said:
Raging_Bulls":g836xzl4 said:
hydorah":g836xzl4 said:
Re-issues of Porcs and classic Panaracers are an awesome idea, so probably won't happen...

Actually Panaracer did just that a little while ago. Unfortunately most of us missed it completely and they were all sold by the time we noticed.

I contacted the Panaracer importers and they agreed to order some for me. So I've got a batch of Smoke Classic 2.1 amber walls coming in at the end of May. As soon as they are available I will post a For Sale thread.
Nice work! I will be keeping an eye out for your sale thread.

I'm waiting a pair of Onza Cannis 2.25.

Looks so beautiful, and a technology of a actual tyre and light

onza-2013-canis-26-freeride-tan-wall-folding-tyre.jpg

Also the Ibex for more heavy terrain

Ibex-skinwall_gigant.png

Can we have something new in 1.9 or 2.0 please, most of these are too large for old frames. The Onzas look really good too. I'd have a set of Canis in 2.0.

Carl.

Back