Maxxis Minion skinwall 26" for £2!!

I got my none tyre order (tyres were ordered through CRC, a separate order was place through wiggle), it was all sundry items/grips.

Pesky CRC cancelled my tyre order (only 2no.) and sent the jockey wheels I ordered to bulk out the order. I do need them..kind of.

I've been cancelled too... Tyres that is. Other stuff is still incoming - stuff I don't really need. TBH I didn't really 'need' the tyres, but I wanted them. Oh well.

There's lots of other cheap stuff on there too...
Don't remind me, I'd spent a grand with them since July, 1/2 of that since October.

Bloody sales and my lack of self control. 🤬

And Merlin cycles have also had sales, and Ribble, and Tredz 🤬
Oh yeah, and Axminster tools, though their sales werent as good. Not that that stopped me :LOL:

To be fair it’s quite common to run double DHF. I’ve done it for years as it rolls nicer than a DHR when there wasn’t much other choice.

Now running a aggressor on the rear and dhf front on my full sus.

Slightly off Topic.....but running a double DHF set-up on my Cotic Soul 275
These are a tubeless set up in 27.5" size, 2.3" width. Retro looks - modern performance.
PXL_20231105_153800622~2.jpg

Saw the CRC/Wiggle ones at £2 and thought that must be an incorrect price rather than genuine clearance.....as my 'tuebless' ones were nearer to the ton £££ and harder to get hold of.
Dismissed the 26" ones anyway as I doubt they'd fit much retro. Struggled to fit a pair of Terra Ones in any of my bikes. The only one with enough clearance was a Trek 8700 and they were 2.1" tyres.

Cheers
boy"O"boy

Back