1992 Zinn Z-centaur complete and original PRICE DROP

Off to E-bay this weekend people. A bit dissapointed to be honest that these are not that desirable :roll:

sorry mate, just couldn't find the dosh for this one

agree its a shame to see it off to the bay, but hopefully it will get a good price

xxnick1975":1owb9ytx said:
sorry mate, just couldn't find the dosh for this one

agree its a shame to see it off to the bay, but hopefully it will get a good price

Price drop today before the Evil bay listing £1050 posted to UK address. Europe shipping an extra £50.00.

Pity its not my size or I'd be sorely tempted. Love those forks and the Campag and the colour. Wish I could find a used set of those Cantis :facepalm:

If you can wait sell it closer to Crimbo, as you are more likely to get a better price IMO.

Glwts.

Is it on auction yet? Sure I won't be the only one who would watch with interest - and a sealed price estimate!

oldave said:
Is it on auction yet? Sure I won't be the only one who would watch with interest - and a sealed price estimate![/quot

I havent put in on there yet. Too be honest i would rather crush it or melt it down than give it away.

Its such a rare and beautiful bike...if I had more room i would not be letting this go.

It definitely is frustrating, but I'd hold on a bit longer - I'm sure someone will pop along before too long that wants it.

I've been selling a fair few bits on Fleabay just recently looking for the optimum prices on a BIN OBO basis- usually you can tell when someone serious comes along. If you're prepared to ship it internationally, I'm someone will stump up mula for it. It's never going to end up going for lss than 700-900 notes even if you risked an open auction with no reserve.

Try a 30 day BIN OBO and see what happens? You cant really lose that way, and you never know who might see it!

Thankyou, I've taken onboard what you have said. Just that EBay is such a faff !

And how gready!

slimjoe":1lqxstzg said:
Thankyou, I've taken onboard what you have said. Just that EBay is such a faff !

And how gready!

It is indeed... but it's the lack of fees/commish on here that are the most appealing....

Still, as good as this forum is, there's a far bigger viewing audience on Fleabay. Look at that Klein Attitude that was on here for appraisal in the last fortnight, that's already over £1300!

At the end of the day, if no one on here wants it, you've gotta do what you've gotta do!

Latest posts

Back