Bike

Vinevo":zukkii98 said:
retrofit":zukkii98 said:
Where is the bike?
:?

There never was one, just some expensive Grafton Speed Controller brakes, far more than what John was recently selling them for, little bit of embarrassment on here I think.

Caught out is a better description Ash :D

NEW - GRAFTON SPEED CONTROLLER BRAKES - 3DV & TURQUOISE

Original subject title: "NEW - GRAFTON SPEED CONTROLLER BRAKES - 3DV & TURQUOISE"

And deleted first post:

1cortina":2hcfc14w said:
I have 2 sets (F&R) Brakes and hangers available. Everything is 100% New. All Paperwork included.

-Grafton Speed Controllers in Turquoise - $550 Pair
-Ultimate Machine Company Cable Hangers Turquoise = $50

-Grafton Speed Controllers in 3DV Purple $550 Pair
-Grafton Fat Finger Cable Hangers 3DV Purple - $150

Everything will be shipped from the USA at buyers expense.

Sounds like someone was trying to make a few hundred percent profit overnight. Not cool...not here.
John is great people too. :evil:

The world is too small and life is too short.

Thank you all. When I saw this I was pissed. Nothing I can really do about it. Just so you all know I have always tried to be fair and honest since I started back in the 80's. What brakes I do have left go for about $50.00 more than they did 20 years ago. When I saw that some items were being sold at over 3 times what I sold them for, like I said I was pissed off. I might have said some things about this seller that I shouldn't have, but too late now. I like to sell to builders and enthusiast of vintage bikes not people that want to sell again only for profit. I still have to make some of the parts myself in my small shop. I'am offended when I spend a weekend putting together a couple sets of brakes only to have them resold, not even having opened the packaging, that I personally put together. Anyway, I ramble on. I just want to say that I really thank all of you that still appreciate and support the Grafton name. P.S. I'm having some of the original Grafton Performance frame decals made up. I will be sending some out to all that have purchased anything from me lately. I have your addresses on file, so hopefully you will see them soon.

Love you guy's

John Grafton

Back