Frame to Germany

Tc

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
It's been asked a hundred times but can I get a quick answer on currently how much?

Cheers

Tc":2vo01wlo said:
It's been asked a hundred times but can I get a quick answer on currently how much?

Cheers

I've sent two in as many weeks using Parcelforce (though parcel2go) and both cost within a few pence of £32 inc VAT. They were both quite heavily insured which added around £10 ish to the cost though.

Edit: not very clear but the £32 included the insurance

I sent a frame to Germany recently using UPS booked through Transglobal and that was around £35 including tracking.

i got a quote from my local post office the other day, i took the frame in all boxed up for the quote, it was £53 for a slow uninsured and £63 for insured up to £100 and signed for within 5 days.

needless to say the german guy who wanted the frame now doesn't want it.

jonnyboy666":13cfasyq said:
i got a quote from my local post office the other day, i took the frame in all boxed up for the quote, it was £53 for a slow uninsured and £63 for insured up to £100 and signed for within 5 days.

needless to say the german guy who wanted the frame now doesn't want it.

Try senditnow and transglobal.

When I went to USP direct, their web site quote was £105, through transglobal the same box was £35.

Send it with UPS via transglobal.
They're excellent! They take care and are very quick. I once sent a frame to Holland that arrived the next day...

Back