Really Big Steel Colnago Frame

Thanks again.

This one has been listed on and off for weeks. Looks okay doesn't it?

Do you rate that model?

No idea, I don't know anything about Pinarello bikes.

There must be loads in 62. I found a refinished Cinelli Supercorsa in the states, nice and red, that's on ebay.com but he specified delivery to the US (I bet you can twist his arm though).

The guy in Spain that's selling that Pinarello has loads for sale so you might have to be a bit careful.

Give it till over the weekend as I think the Dutch have come back from their summer holidays, so there may be more to come.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The shipping costs that will really sting are customs at this end. That's what might really hike the price up. Shipping itself should be doable at around £100 or even less.

Back