WTD: 61-63cm Continental Bike

endlessmike

Dirt Disciple
Up until now I've always ridden British made bikes, and I've enjoyed every minute. But of late I've had a real urge for a more european frame.

I really like the look of Concorde, Merckx & Pinarello's. But I'm open to any offers, preferably mid 80's to early 90's and in the above sizes. I just hope someone wants to get rid of something!

Thanks!

I have an early 90's Nortel.le in 62cm (yes it is written like that, with a dot in the middle!)

A small spanish builder that closed down about 10 years ago, they're quite common here and well respected.

This one is a columbus cromor frame and fork, italian threaded BB, standard headset, internal rear brake cable, cinelli BB, campag dropouts, pantographed fork crown, seatstay tops, etc... It's fully chromed, and the main triangle has dark grey/brown/bronze paint over the chrome. Unfortunately the chrome isn't in the best condition, I am working on it and it's getting better, but I don't think it will ever be perfect again. The paint is also peeling in a few places. Other than that the frame is in good condition, no dents, dings, etc.

I didn't take any pics yet (I'm still cleaning it), but will try and get some over the weekend if you're interested.

Since a price is required, I'll say 100 GBP posted (from Spain), but as always that's negotiable :D

Andy

here you go - quick pic of the frame and fork. let me know if you're interested!

Andy

Attachments

• DSCN0242.JPG
    DSCN0242.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 209
Shaun, it is a nice frame, about 10 years later than the last zeus components, but an all-spanish build would be quite a nice idea all the same!

If endlessmike isn't interested, I'll put it in a sale thread with more pics.

Andy

Back