Biking Holidays..

Hardknott Pass... Is that not part of the C2C. Whitehaven to Sunderland. Sounds very familiar. And yea C2C will be done again just not this year. Let him loose on the full size and take it on next year. Two friends were wanting to go in the car and pitch tent for us. Maybe it might happen. They can take the trailer tent. Do it over a week and make a holiday out of it. Day pedaling 2 nights camping. See what happens. Cool..

reconminicon":275rg5ai said:
Hardknott Pass... Is that not part of the C2C. .

All those shots were taken during my week cycle touring the Lake District, I haven't done the C2C yet, I'll be doing that later this summer.

reconminicon":275rg5ai said:
Do it over a week and make a holiday out of it. Day pedaling 2 nights camping. See what happens. Cool..

That's similar to what we're planning to do as I don't want it to turn into a chore and want to keep it fun.

Im going to ask me mate im sure it is. I will report back on that. As for taking your time, wise choice. People were shaking and we didnt talk for weeks. Tempers were high. 2 days. Dont be falling out with the cycling wife. :)

Skye twice, Shetland, Iceland, Faroes, and lots of less noteworthy but nevertheless enjoyable regional tours. Got a 3 day/2 night tour of Warwickshire and West Mids planned for September, where I'll be camping and taking in some of the canal network.

It is loosely planned me old fruit. If Woman comes it'll be a bit shorter, less mileage and more stops as she suffers with MS and I don't want to over exert her.

Back