And today I did......

Sounds fun Rob. I respect you jacking your job, I really do. I hate mine and would love to do the same but as you said, it's a big step. One thing I've started to understand as I get older is that everything usually works out in the end, eh :) ?

What did I do? Rebuilt my rear XT hub with new grade 10 bearings and Finishline grease. First bit of bike wrenching I've done for a while and really enjoyed it :).

Back from holiday and retro MTB meeting near Krakow. Bloody hell, it was mental :shock: Cannonball race. Was very hot as well. Guys were incredibly fit. I was lame on downhills as usual but I was crap on uphills too, nuff said. Was great. Maybe someone will be fancy next year but better start cycling now :)

DSC_1242.jpg

DSC_1315.jpg

DSC_1301.jpg

DSC_1276.jpg

DSC_1271.jpg

Today's ride was aborted after 41km, crank fell off, bolt lost and had to call wife for a rescue. Shame, was feeling good and it was a braw day.

clockworkgazz":3gb104nc said:
could be worse........ could have been greenock.
i think i prefer greenock :LOL:

todays ride saw me under a ryanair 737 10 secs before aborted landing.....that was intresting, in a tingly ends of fingers way!! :shock:

Did one of my local loops in reverse today. Where the hell did all these plants come from? Did it 3 weeks ago and it was fine, today I got cut to shreds and could barely find some of the trails. Roll on winter!!!

took a trundle to find a route from dunfermline to Kelty off road via the old roads/tracks round loch fitty.

can safely say it was the worst trail i have ever ridden felt like riding a dried up river bed. Double/single track, overgrown cut up by horses. so pissed off and knackered i couldnt even be bothered going round the blairadam trails.

must be a better route up via the old quarry to try the next time.

oh and feckin roastin!

I've been painting all weekend :( well in between watching the Tour and tennis. I do have a day off tomorrow and I'm heading down to Inners and then GT for a bit of fun :D

Back