And today I did......

Believe it or not this has been building up since 2008 but this week its come to a head.
I get more and more stuff dumped on me and I can't cope with it anymore.

Jings Rob! I take it you'll be alright for a while? It's easy to say from here but if you wurnae happy then maybe this is the step you needed to take.

I'm sure everything will work out for the best Rob, everything for a reason and all that.
Doesn't sound like its good for you lately and I'm sure you'll be onto bigger and better things in no time.
take care
Jamie

Rob, I'm sure/hope it all works out for you fella, and becomes something you look back on wishing you'd done earlier. good people will always find their way.

right now, I'm wishing I had yir courage!

Just been told my job no longer exists and I'm in the "redeployment" pool for 3 months :|

I feel some major life changing events accelerating towards me :D

Rob - do what you feel right with - you know it makes sense ;)

From what you've said the last few times we've been out, I think you've made right decision Rob. Never an easy choice but once you've done it I'm sure you'll feel better. Be ready for the moment of sheer terror once you've done it, but don't worry it passes.
Went through similar moment once I signed the paperwork to sell my business. I may make less money now but 9 years on I'm happier than I ever was before.

RobMac":3fjw6o58 said:
Believe it or not this has been building up since 2008 but this week its come to a head.
I get more and more stuff dumped on me and I can't cope with it anymore.

That's horrible - have you got a case for constructive dismissal?

RobMac":uvi08dtw said:
I've decide to jack my job in on Monday and I dont have a job to go to stupid I know but to put it mildly it's making me ill, really ill :(

good luck Rob sure this will turn out to be the best thing you ever did :D

Back