Grrrr

ajm":22fotgkn said:
The History Man":22fotgkn said:
Do it now! Easiest most rewarding cake I bake.

Thanks from me too - fancied having this with a good cup of tea today after a ridiculously busy week and it was every bit as nice as expected :) I was surprised to find that it was actually even better this evening - the rhubarb was even nicer tasting after it had gone fully cold.

Will file that one away as another way of making use of a tiny bit of the truly gigantic amount of rhubarb going spare in my parents' garden... You're welcome to some Isaac_AG but it's maybe a bit far on the bike!

But a nice long bike ride that would be :D

Alison

Will dig it out later. All thoughts are with the old road bike I picked up yesterday. Off to the shed in a bit to strip it. Hopefully.

Grrr, I might of mentioned this but. Every week I search the internet for ages trying to find new and exciting recipes to cook for the family to eat. Every day at least two if not three start it and just say, don't like it, don't like it, don't like it, every bloomin day :evil: I'd be better off just buying microwave burgers and fries for all the effort does for me :roll: Grrrr

Alison

Sounds familiar. I got so fed up that I tell them that I don't run a cafe and they can either eat or go hungry. TK and mayo have now been banned. I have also threatened that I will make the same meal that they don't like every day for a week if they don't stop acting up. I have also been known on a rare occasion to feed their food to the dogs!

Claim your life back (and in my case make your labradors happy)

Back