What are these Trek bikes worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well, I've enjoyed reading this post! I've not read such unwelcome crap posted on a forum in quite a while!
For your info I've looked and i can't find a " stickied valuation topic" any where, you lot may be able to point us to it but that is no excuse for dumping on alexweeman!
I,m a great believer in if you have nothing of value to say then say nothing. Something you lot should take heed of.
I joined this site purely because alexweeman posted your unfriendly behavior on another site,one where everyone goes out of there way to help newcomers EVEN if they have posted on the wrong forum!
So how about you pull your mushroom helmet covered heads out of your lycra clad arses and take a long look in the mirror at the sad arseholes youve become!

nobbers":yma9kq3x said:
Well well, I've enjoyed reading this post! I've not read such unwelcome crap posted on a forum in quite a while!
For your info I've looked and i can't find a " stickied valuation topic" any where, you lot may be able to point us to it but that is no excuse for dumping on alexweeman!
I,m a great believer in if you have nothing of value to say then say nothing. Something you lot should take heed of.
I joined this site purely because alexweeman posted your unfriendly behavior on another site,one where everyone goes out of there way to help newcomers EVEN if they have posted on the wrong forum!
So how about you pull your mushroom helmet covered heads out of your lycra clad arses and take a long look in the mirror at the sad arseholes youve become!
funny and sad at the same time,what pricks are out there eh!!!
never mind,i`m still here and i dont even wear lycra. :LOL: :LOL:

i think that's enough.

i would ask that newbies have a look around first and that long standing members try to be a little more understanding, you were newbies once.

that said, name calling and insults are not wanted at all.

Just to back up what JB666 is saying. It's fine for established members to politely point out more appropriate sections for members to post in, but it doesn't really help when people are blunt, sarcastic or downright rude.

If there is an issue with a post, and you really think that you can't be constructive, friendly and helpful, then please use the 'report post'
icon_post_report.gif
button which appears at the bottom right corner of every post.

That way a crack team of highly trained professional forum moderators can skilfully rappel down from the Retrobike chinook and be polite, friendly and helpful on your behalf.
Depending on whether I've been out biking and/or how much coffee I've been drinking I personally might even resist the temptation to be cutting and sarcastic.
I digress.

Anyway, the main message here is let's try and keep things nice and friendly here on Retrobike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back