16" AL CARTER 'Black Panther' F&F £20 *SOLD*

Re: AL CARTER 'Black Panther' Frame & Forks £40

Cool.....It will be about £12-£18 depending on who you use. :D

wetworm":2kp63wxc said:
:shock: Wow! I used to ride one of these back in the day.... I've never seen another before.

I would really like this [for nostalgias sake], let me find out how much the courier charge will be. :D

I'll be in touch.

Cheers

Excellent. Any recommendations on company to use?

Antstark":3049567e said:
Cool.....It will be about £12-£18 depending on who you use. :D

wetworm":3049567e said:
:shock: Wow! I used to ride one of these back in the day.... I've never seen another before.

I would really like this [for nostalgias sake], let me find out how much the courier charge will be. :D

I'll be in touch.

Cheers

yeah anyone but Yodel :D

Try someone like myparceldelivery.com .....there are others. I tend to use Citylink through them ...only because they pick up and drop off dead early where i am. Been no issues so far with them.

If you do a quick search on here there is always 1 good thread on delivery companies.

oh....and did i say dont use Yodel ? :D

Just a point (and a bump), it wasn't quite a top of the range, as there was an aluminium "XT Pro" model that came with full M730.

ah ok, always happy to be corrected :D ....I will amend the ad accordingly.....and thanks for the bump. :D
kingoffootball":zwbipzsw said:
Just a point (and a bump), it wasn't quite a top of the range, as there was an aluminium "XT Pro" model that came with full M730.

Re: 16" AL CARTER 'Black Panther' F&F £20! 1 DAY ONLY

Do you still have this?

Might be able to collect if you are not too far from a train station.

Back