Daugs' Marins (previously "hi, first post")

wookiee":3eszdda6 said:
I have 130mm stems and 110mm stems so you can always play around with the stem length they do a 90mm too...

are these old "quill" stems ? I didn't know that hence my ahead type set up as couldn't find anything much shorter, only occasional later item at 120mm such as this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200927441640? ... 1423.l2649

would be great if could find something more appropriate...........

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
daugs":1veoouyi said:
wookiee":1veoouyi said:
I have 130mm stems and 110mm stems so you can always play around with the stem length they do a 90mm too...

are these old "quill" stems ? I didn't know that hence my ahead type set up as couldn't find anything much shorter, only occasional later item at 120mm such as this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200927441640? ... 1423.l2649

would be great if could find something more appropriate...........

Yup all quill I have a 130mm on my team. A 110 on a 19" Eldridge and a 90mm on a 15.5" Eldridge....

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Aye you've got some lovely marins and it looks as though i'll be investing in one in the future because i'm 5 foot 11''s tall but my bike feel's really short on the reach and i've exstended it with an ahead stem and it still feels at least an inch to short and that's a 19'' frame as well :shock: so a marin frame has got to be the way forward for me lol ;) ..

Re:

resurrecting my first post just to say hello again as not really been on here for a while as busy sorting out other stuff. Used the lockdown to rethink the bikes and maybe take advantage of the london bike market that seems to have gone mad and do something with bikes not getting ridden, but its a hard emotional process. Also looking for a frame for the Mrs, but will post separate "wanted" post

Back