Check your nuts - IN REMISSION 4th July 2013!

Re: Check your nuts

"2 smashing role models"

rarely would i laugh when someone mentions the big C.

i did wonder why we hadn't heard from you for a while, it does mean your avatar needs to change though (thankfully not everyone knows why you have that one!)

hope to see you soon, atleast if you haven't been riding for a while i might, just might beable to beat you up a hill but i doubt it!

:D

As I mentioned in another thread about getting yourself checked out, I've suffered the supposed shame of being fondled and fingered. It's not something I particularly enjoyed but the fact that, for me, it was a relief I didn't have anything more serious than piles and a twanged nut (at different times thankfully!) and for someone else it could catch something nasty early, all the supposed embarassment was worth it.

Best of luck mate, I love your attitude and love your avatar!!!

Glad you are on the mend. :) Had the same thing myself, my op was 3 years ago this week. I did have to go down the chemo route tho as mine was an aggressive little bugger. You definitely have the right attitude and on sure you will make a full recovery. :)

This thread is bollocks.

I'll get my coat.

Dignity is over-rated. I've had more fingers* and medical instruments shoved up my Arse than you can ever imagine. It wasn't cancer, but another potential killer (I now have no large intestine at all!).

Your attitude is laudable, and I for one applaud you. Best of luck in the months and years to come, and Remember, Remember, grow a Tash in Movember! I will be (again).

*All by medical 'professionals' I'll have you know, but not one of them bought me dinner first.

Tad .... Only has one ball ..... The other he left up a Malvern hill .... :LOL: (sorry)

Pretty stunned to read that buddy see you in June :twisted:

Tad, I'm just glad it wasn't the bad aids ;)

See you at MM.

P.s, hope you didn't get a semi lob on when being played with ??

I don't know you. will probably never meet you but that doesn't matter in the least - I'd just like to send you all the best wishes possible for a speedy and complete recovery.

Andy.

Back