Gallery archive mostly missing?

Vinevo

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
OK, I am logged on, I have subsilver 2 selected in my board preferences via my user control panel, when I select Gallery and Archive I can only see about a third of the options, to the left of my screen, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance, Ash.

Had a look into this on my various devices this morning. What are you using to browse?

Seems ok on most devices expect the stock android jellybean browser. Chrome is fine.

Are you on your computer or phone? I get that on my iPhone but can scroll across to see the rest of it

It's the same on my HTC Android phone and my iPad. Just checked on my phone and the left third of the screen shows me 2 and half boxes of the archive options, the center third is just a white blank and the right third has an advert at the top with white underneath. I can scroll the page down and up but nothing across. Will try the PC later tonight.

Thanks for help.

Vinevo":wfdei78h said:
It's the same on my HTC Android phone and my iPad. Just checked on my phone and the left third of the screen shows me 2 and half boxes of the archive options, the center third is just a white blank and the right third has an advert at the top with white underneath. I can scroll the page down and up but nothing across. Will try the PC later tonight.

Thanks for help.

Yep, just checked my iphone and I have exactly the same but if I put my thumb on the left third (the archive section I can see) and drag it to the left, then the rest comes into view as if it's hidden behind the white middle third - make sense?

I understand what your saying, doesn't work on either device though for me, weird.

Back