Midweek Moontains

Fingers crossed - it's sunny here now, but I'm sure a shower will be along in 10 minutes. And it's blowing a gale...

Me and Robmac are planning on coming through tomorrow. 7.30?

managed to sneak out and join ZZ & Radek at Cathkin this evening, great run in good company and it didn't even rain :shock:

As there's no photographic evidence, it's fair to say we aced the course in record time, taking the gnarliest lines, hitting the highest air etc :LOL: :cool:

You know that old saying ' Never bring a knife to a gun fight '?

Never bring a single speed to a ride with Radek and gmac!

Apart from being reduced to a knackered, gibbering wreck within minutes, great night. Good laugh (when I stopped breathing oot ma erse), weather held, and Cathkin Braes is interesting - wasn't too impressed with the artificial surface to begin with (think motorway through the park), but there's lots of rock-gardens to keep it interesting, berms-a-plenty and some sections are very pump track-ish. Overall, it flows really well, and given the limitations of the surface, I think they've made a really good job of it. Top night, and should be good for some after work shenanigans for the west coasters.

Just back from holiday. We can back to weekly schedule plan, just give me a shout. Oh, ZZ no silly SS bikes :LOL: I'll be cycling from work next time so that 10 mile run up to cathkin point will make me tired enough.

Anybody up for a ride out this week?

Wife and kids are off on holiday on Monday but I'm working Wed , Thur , Fri and Saturday early shift so can't go :cry:

Pretty gutted missing 10 days in the sun but it means I've no family commitments other than taking my mum to a hospital appointment on Monday.

So any evening is free for a wee hurl ...

Back