Scott Vertigo Pro Team Issue frame for sale

Bump!

I've been away a while...I still have my Scott frame available if anybody is interested. I've more photos I can post up or send if requested.

£250 or open to an offer...pm me. Rear shock and bottom bracket included.

Thanks for looking!

Carlos Da Silva":1wewygfs said:
Bump!

I've been away a while...I still have my Scott frame available if anybody is interested. I've more photos I can post up or send if requested.

Thanks for looking!

Would be great to see some more pics, but please please please, make sure they are displayed the correct way up!!!!! my neck is also killing me trying to view them, and i really am not going to turn my PC upside down. Oh and if you are Australian then i guess you can see the pics perfect ;) lol

Jussa":2chcs0yp said:
Carlos Da Silva":2chcs0yp said:
Bump!

Thanks for looking!

Would be great to see some more pics, but please please please, make sure they are displayed the correct way up!!!!! my neck is also killing me trying to view them, and i really am not going to turn my PC upside down. Oh and if you are Australian then i guess you can see the pics perfect ;) lol

Ha! That's because I took the photos on my iPhone...sorry!!! They look fine to me...and I'm not an Aussie! Not sure if I'm able to rotate them.

I'll post some further pictures up later...no guarantees of the orientation so apologies in advance!

Carlos Da Silva":3ssi3z6j said:
Ha! That's because I took the photos on my iPhone...sorry!!! They look fine to me...and I'm not an Aussie! Not sure if I'm able to rotate them.

I'll post some further pictures up later...no guarantees of the orientation so apologies in advance!

View them on an PC and you will see ;)

Jussa":22akduv1 said:
Carlos Da Silva":22akduv1 said:

View them on an PC and you will see ;)

Oops...I see now!!! As I said I can't guarantee the orientation of the following photos as promised as they were taken on my phone!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 910
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 910
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 910
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 910
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 910
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 910
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 910
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 910
Carlos Da Silva":vmw3u7id said:
Bump...I need £200 to buy a right way up camera.
Rotating pictures can be difficult!

Attachments

• image8r.jpg
    image8r.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 1,044
  • image7r.jpg
    image7r.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 1,044
  • image6r.jpg
    image6r.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 1,044
  • image5r.jpg