How many bikes do you have now?

good,i`m glad its not just me,but i dont feel right if i dont at least bid on one bike a day or at least buy something for one of my others so its closer to getting on the road,if only the wife knew how many i actually do have. :p :p

corsarob":ux6qmbm9 said:
Bpool77":ux6qmbm9 said:
I've got one Rob :? You've seen we're I live No STORAGE but I'm in the market at the mo so let me know what what your willing to part with and then I'll have 2 :LOL:
no probs,what you after? :D :D

Don't really know mate? Just Sumat for flying round the city centre on?

Drystonpaul 30!!!!!! I couldn't get 30 bikes in my whole gaff? 30? Wow, I want 30 bikes haha

i`ll see what i can do for ya at the weekend as long as i dont get too many call outs as its my weekend on call.damn. :cry: :cry:

Gotta be creative with the space guys! I thought I'd run out last year but this year I've realized all I have to do to get a bike through the loft hatch is remove the wheels. Three up there...

Two at work...

One at my Grandpa's...

One locked up at the station...

Two in the 'shed'...

One (daily hack) on the street...

How many work? TWO!!!

Looking forward to having a bit of time after my exams in June. All but one are only a few hours away from being riders

I had no bike when I joined - my only one had been nicked, around the time of my birthday so for the first time I had a budget (£150). I thought 'I remember poring over bike magazines in the early 90s, I wonder what you have to pay for a Marin Team Ti?' Before you know I'd stumbled in here and discovered the answer: more than £150! But I got a Pine Mountain. Had no idea what I was getting into and still don't really understand it.

At the moment, I have 7 riders(3 retro,1 bmx and a cruiser) and 9 frames in various states of regeneration :D

Back