i don't want to pay for thatchers funeral.

Why spend that much on the dead.........when there are living people who could be helped by that much money.........build a funking hospital with her name on if they must, but that much on someone who is dead........

greenstiles":37j4srap said:
Why spend that much on the dead.........when there are living people who could be helped by that much money.........build a funking hospitol with her name on if they must, but that much on someone who is dead........

I know how annoying, they could spend that on prisoners play stations, laptops, t.v.'s dammit...O wait..

Well i said, a hospital with her name on it to satisfy those who hate the idea of an expensive funeral and also to satisfy those who want her remembered in a good way..........kill 2 birds with 1 stone instead of all this sillyness :cool:

MP's are paid rather well, all MP's choose to be MP's and many gain power and respect/disrepect but what elevates them to the position where we should pay for their funerals. Sure as hell the government wont be subsidising most of our respectful burials/cremations.
Aparently she didn't want a fuss so Cameron makes a fuss, a distraction from his failings perhaps :roll:

sylus":pzbcoskn said:
Here's the thing though ... Had some one said to the anti's 6 months ago ... How would you like to see thatcher dead and buried and all you have to pay is 27 pence to see that... They would have rifled through the penny jar quicker than a rat up a drain pipe

Anti's are very fickle creatures aren't they

Shaun, are you offering to off people for 27p, I would have thought you could have got more, bloody recession.

Times are tight my friend and I have an expensive hobby to pay for

Eeee durin tet war we used to get te union to get us a good rate... Nah it can be done cheaper... Thatchers fault if course :LOL:

It will be over in 2 days and I doubt we will see another politician have such a funeral again

I don't want my taxes to pay for the unemployed to smoke fags, drink cider and watch Sky.

But I deal with it.

The way I see it the only way ahead is to take ownership and responsibility for your own position. Stop blaming everything and anyone else for your own situation. We are all where we deserve to be in life.

For most of us the government of the day only has any impact if we let it.

Back