NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

twain":7t2miuu1 said:
valve bouncer":7t2miuu1 said:
Whatever you do, keep the bloody shark fin! Bloody hell keep the FSR. Haven't you got two kidneys? Sell the spare one but not the FSR!

keeping the FSR. Keeping the shark fin :)

finally posted the sale thread...

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=248683

:(
Good man, thought we were going to have to have an intervention there for a minute! Anyway selling off the bits gives you a chance to build it up again down the road a bit. And we all know that's half (most of?) the fun.

Judging by how much the shark fins go for these days, selling that could be the answer to all of you problems!

I like cars (quite a lot) so the 66 that I hated was an easy target. I did regret it in th long term though.

hmmmm, each to their own i guess.
i'm keeping the frame. i have a propedal shock, so bobbing aint an issue for me.
monolinks have thier appeal, but i like the older FSRs.

I'm with you on this one Twain.

The FSR design is pretty darn good...if it wasn't Specialized wouldn't still be using it, and people wouldn't be buying the rights to use it. Most single pivot bikes bob too, but platform technology has allowed companies to play around with pivot placement yo make them as supple as possible.

Hanging on to the frame was the right thing to do. At least it can be resurrected in the future.

Latest posts

Back