my bikes stolen :-( ...and found :-)

Re: my bikes stolen :-(

Gruff":2as0di1s said:
Thats really bad news :evil:

Do you have the serial numbers to give to the Plod?
I do for the Altitude and other codes on it. Might have for the orange. As for the islabike I don't know.

Now to find some pics to remind myself what was on them.

Sorry to hear that, and good luck with the insurance to get you on the bike again.

Oh God that's awful
Sorry Ben I know how much that bike meant to you
We will keep our eyes peeled chap
Thanks for your advice earlier I had no idea this had cracked off

pics of components..as these won't be on the frame now. i lost 3 in 1 night, and the replacement went 2 days after i got it. that means i can see the thief/ informer from my garden!!!! thieves are generally thick, and i've found most of my stolen bikes. once, someone who knew someone, told someone i was into bikes.......and they knocked on my door and tried to sell me my stuff!......generally thick!!

That's really bloody unfair, especially as by the sound of it your son's bike and your RM have enormous sentimental value. Hopefully you'll get all three back and the thief [ves] won't benefit from their actions.

Quick pics for now, need to find out what was/was not on them as I've not had the time to check everythign before it got dark.
I don't think the forks where taken and possibly not these wheels. But I think a pair of MAG21's 1994 where of the shelf.
(this bike was apart as I had just borrowed the headset bearings for the Altitude)

P1070426.JPG

I suppose these are the most detailed, not covered in mud pictures.
P1070007.JPG

P1070003.JPG

Also link in my sig, click on the years.

Rick Draper":2fl18ddp said:
Sorry to hear the news. Scum of the earth people that go nicking bikes.

Yeah, total scum :evil:

FluffyChicken":2fl18ddp said:
Among other thongs :-(

Can't think why they'd target your underwear though :?

Really sorry to hear about this Ben I know what that Rocky meant to you, I'm praying that due to its rarity and the amount of locals now looking for it that it might be found.

Get yourself round all the cash convertors and second hand shops you can find tomorrow if you can.

I will do my best to search for your bikes online, I reckon they would be stupid enough to put them on Ebay, if you need a bike to ride I will lend you one Ben till you get sorted :D

Back