1990 Saracen Tufftrax

legrandefromage":2p1xfgb1 said:

Cheers legrandefromage

Oh the only thing i did do was buy another Saracen for the Saracen branded toe clips and own branded bottle cage as it came with neither................. :roll: :LOL:
then stripped the fluo paint and replaced with the yellow and laquer.

Oh that is wonderful, exactly the same as my first mtb, the places I rode that bike.

Would you accept my left arm in exchange? :D

biggins":3c2vil13 said:
Oh that is wonderful, exactly the same as my first mtb, the places I rode that bike.

Would you accept my left arm in exchange? :D

Only if its holding a lovely Zinn with full Campag or a GT Xizang with XTR :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That is stunning, colour looks so fresh.

Had a traverse of the same era, wish I could find one in such good condition.

Love it, Have one exactly the same,I had it from new when i was a teenager,but ive changed the STI for Deore Thumbies and its running a full Deore Lx groupset now......only thing id like would be a set of the original rims in black again as mine are silver!!

lee25":3j5ukhmf said:
Love it, Have one exactly the same,I had it from new when i was a teenager,but ive changed the STI for Deore Thumbies and its running a full Deore Lx groupset now......only thing id like would be a set of the original rims in black again as mine are silver!!

Cheers, I have to say I'm pretty fond of it.Its just a shame I can't say the same as you and say I've had it from new.
I have the deore thumbies aswell but keep on holding back from fitting them as the bike is totally original and came with those blooming sti things unlike my old 89 blue one that had the thumbies as standard.
It's bloody crazy cos when i ride it,I'm thinking I must change these bloody things but when I get back I think,nice sti's them and leave them on :roll: :LOL:

Yeah I know what you mean about the stu units..... Mine packed up as the bike got used off road a lot and the mud killed them!!!, I was going to put some back on but when I decided to put on the deore lx kit I put the thimbles on too!!

Will dig a pic out for you!!

Back