And today I did......

old_coyote_pedaller":3qa4fjgv said:
Alien Rock 2's in a back street down the bottom end of Leith Walk?
Was there once a looong time ago.

That's the one. Amazingly the guy asked me if I was registered with them and when I said yes but a very long time ago he entered my name into the system and it turns out I was originally registered in 1996 a couple of months after they opened!!!

Would that have been the old church down at Granton (Alien Rock 1)?

Malcolm, Ruben and their partner (can't remember his name :oops: ) started to build the wall in the church not long before the guys I knew started on Hadrian's Wall. Since I was in the same climbing club as Malcolm and 2 of the Hadrian's guys I nearly got involved with helping build Alien but did end up at Hadrian's building it and doing the maintenance once it was up and running. Didnae last very long though. :roll:

old_coyote_pedaller":1f8bu615 said:
Would that have been the old church down at Granton (Alien Rock 1)?

Newhaven. Near Granton but confusing the two can be seen as fighting talk to auld Bowtows (Newhaveners)

Yes, well, I often confuse Hearts and Hibs.
e14556.gif

e14419.gif

I got a card through the door to tell me that my heating is due its yearly check-up on thursday :shock: Shit! The place looks like a "fence" for stolen bike parts lives here where do I put every thing????? :?

RobMac":3mcb375f said:
I got a card through the door to tell me that my heating is due its yearly check-up on thursday :shock: Shit! The place looks like a "fence" for stolen bike parts lives here where do I put every thing????? :?

It should be cold enough for you to claim your £250 heating allowance from the government too ;)

RobMac":1u56gili said:

Ps if asked ye didna get any bits from me or I'll send the heavies round lol ;)

Latest posts

Back