Lance to come out of the medicine cabinet on Oprah

As some know Lance was my hero and was gutted when it all starting becoming real ... Its not the drug use thats disappointed me they were all at it ... My biggest disappointment is whats come to light of what a bullying arsehole he is :cry:

he wants to compete again , but risk 30 years in jail for perjury if he admits to it .

As someone who loves cycling and has also been affected by cancer I naively put Armstrong on a pedestal, now the doping I can somewhat understand, however the lies to the cancer community I will never forget or forgive.

Sadly I do not believe he is looking at any jail time as my understanding is that perjury in the US has a 5 year statute of limitations and anything Armstrong said under oath is well beyond 5 years ago :(

Pyro Tim":29kubflj said:
The PEDs gave him cancer, or at least contributed to it.

any proof to back this up? it is well known that a large number of dutch ,belgium riders in there 40,s passed away from blood thickening from EPO use.anphetamines where partly to blame for the sad loss of fignon and anquetil to stomach cancer. armstrong got his cancer at a early age,i am sure that his drug abuse had very little to do with his cancer claims. i dont think things like cancer happen over short term from abuse , i think the problems happen much latter in life

matthew71":3ugmadf9 said:
Pyro Tim":3ugmadf9 said:
The PEDs gave him cancer, or at least contributed to it.

any proof to back this up? it is well known that a large number of dutch ,belgium riders in there 40,s passed away from blood thickening from EPO use.anphetamines where partly to blame for the sad loss of fignon and anquetil to stomach cancer. armstrong got his cancer at a early age,i am sure that his drug abuse had very little to do with his cancer claims. i dont think things like cancer happen over short term from abuse , i think the problems happen much latter in life

of course I don't, but he is alleged to have had HGH and testosterone before the big C. Both likely to mess with the organ that produces most of the testosterone in the male body, which is where he got his cancer. No?

Back