1998 Trek Pro Issue DH (Only 100 ever made)

So I finally got some 1999 boxxers, I paid to much for one pair 160 on ebay last week :( and I got one pair for free with some extra springs so that kinda makes the hit on the wallet not so bad.

So this is the pair I paid for a bit shabby on the stickers and a dodgy looking bolt on the axel but they they work and have had the once over from TFTuning in the last few months.
main.php

This pair I got for free off a guy on advertising on Pinkbike turns out he was moving and had pickup for free from nottingham, I text him all the way from Australia asking of if would send to Plymouth turns out the next day his sister was driving to uni in Plymouth BOOM, free pair of forks and free delivery not bad from 12000 miles away. The reason they were free is and I have no idea how he did this the top crown is snapped really really badly but no damage elsewhere on the forks. The lowers and axel were what i was after as there in very good condition. So from both forks Im going to get the best bits off each one and build one solid looking newish fork which will also be going off to TFTuning for the full service and team tune they used to get back in the day.
main.php

Little update sorry no pics just left the house for christmas (No one break in) just got some hayes brakes and just won some mavic d321's.

After doing some research with what little images there are on the net of Shaples bike it will be a replica but a bit of a mismatch.

Im going xtr but he was riding ac cranks while running the bike with the 99 boxxers I have only kinda realised this today while spending time looking at images, hopefully get this food and drinking period out the way get back to work and get this one finished hopefully before summer.

Merry crimbo everyone

I have a set of grey AC cranks in 5 bolt (square taper..) and was looking for some XTR's for my 97 Heckler build....

heavyp":123ck09y said:
boxxer":123ck09y said:
I have a set of grey AC cranks in 5 bolt (square taper..) and was looking for some XTR's for my 97 Heckler build....

Ill be in touch

Cool, let me know if you're interested in a swap before I fit them to my heckler...

Yeah Ive seen them crazy ugly haha a guy from the US use to race one and his was red, quite rare too where did you see this ?

Latest posts

Back