The NW&NW Area: Roll Call

welcome aboard, you would have been better than no help at all, hope to see you out on a north west ride soon.

Rob from dukinfield,i have a Grisley mega 30 and a trek y5,oh and a saracen sport trax1998,
and i used to ride over woodhead way,brabyns park and anywhere i felt like back in the day,last time i went out was on longdendale trail,been out of the click for quite a number of years though.

Cromega man - paul - liverpool/ormskirk
Ride - alpinestars cro mega dx
Visits - with 3 kids? I'll be lucky any time soon!!!

corsarob":qqry15dh said:
Rob from dukinfield,i have a Grisley mega 30 and a trek y5,oh and a saracen sport trax1998,
and i used to ride over woodhead way,brabyns park and anywhere i felt like back in the day,last time i went out was on longdendale trail,been out of the click for quite a number of years though.

Good to have you aboard, We get out a bit in those areas if you fancy joining us, keep an eye out for rides during 2013

cromegaman":3pjppzct said:
Cromega man - paul - liverpool/ormskirk
Ride - alpinestars cro mega dx
Visits - with 3 kids? I'll be lucky any time soon!!!

welcome aboard, you'll remember when Merlin Cycles was in Ormskirk then?

HarryCrumb":2v9beeun said:
corsarob":2v9beeun said:

Good to have you aboard, We get out a bit in those areas if you fancy joining us, keep an eye out for rides during 2013
will do buddy.

Now I actually have a halfway-respectable bike, I'd best add myself :oops:

Kes, ride a Ballistic frame with random LX/XT/Suntour/Ritchey bits bolted to it, living as far NW as you can get, on Anglesey :)

As soon as I regain some fitness (it might be quite a while yet) I'll be aiming to make the trek back across the border to join a few rides.

Hopefully I would want to put on a couple of rides in the clwyd and towards betws soon so you might not have too far to travel for a ride.

Billy, from Chester.

Current rides are between a 1935 BSA to a 2013 Trek 4500 Disc, with a good smattering of 1970s/80s road bikes, modern (ish) mountain bikes and some oddballs such as a 1960 Sprick Roadster (with solid tyres!) and a 1955-ish Harry Hall.
Favourites? A recently acquired Raleigh Ace that's never been used and is completely original, my Giant Defy 2 and a lovely Raleigh Richmond. Oh, I got an early Appollo Challenger on Tuesday too, hoping to have that roadworthy shortly.
Probably got forty bikes here from the lovely to the horrible!

Oooo, Sprick and Harry's (my local shop) sound interesting! :cool:

Sure we'll be bugging you for photos soon enough but for the time being welcome to the site, hope to see some of the collection out in the hills soon :D

Pete

Back