Hello to everyone

Klein MKK

Retro Newbie
Feedback
View
Hello guys my name is martin and i live in germany , i am a new member at this forum .At this time i want to introduce you one of my bikes which one is my favorite ride at the time .
Here some facts about t;

Klein Pulse comp 1996 frame
Bullseye hubs with mavic sup rims
Dura Ace frewheel and rear deraleur
STX RC cranks and brakes
Syncros stem and seatpost

Attachments

• 8768_571824336177950_225004729_n.jpg
    8768_571824336177950_225004729_n.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 507
Welcome

Hi Martin

Welcome to RetroBike, great bike... how long are your legs :LOL:

You better prepare yourself for spending way to much money
you'll aways have a wealth of likeminded friends... and empty pockets :shock:

Nick

Hi Nick my legs are long ,the frame is one size to small ,but i liked this frame so much that it was a must have buying.
There is one thing to mention i lost my left leg in case of bone councer as i was 5 years old so the seatpost have to be higher for a normal rider my cleats at my shoes adjusted fully back on the left and the right one is adjusted at the front of the rail at my shoes so it is very succesfull riding for me.

Klein MKK":2snxbrws said:
Hi Nick my legs are long ,the frame is one size to small ,but i liked this frame so much that it was a must have buying.
There is one thing to mention i lost my left leg in case of bone cancer as i was 5 years old so the seatpost have to be higher for a normal rider my cleats at my shoes adjusted fully back on the left and the right one is adjusted at the front of the rail at my shoes so it is very succesfull riding for me.

Fair Play to you buddy, glad to here you and that Klein get out and about and blasting the trails.

It seems to me all Germans have to own at least one Klien (is it the law over there) ;)

The left leg had to be amputated just in the middle of my thight and directly under the knee ,so the doctors put the full lower leg inverted to the rest of my thight .Now my left food is now converted as a knee.So i could receive a very good medical prothetic for it .The only bad thing is that my left knee is now deeper than my right one .
This reason will cause an asymetric step to the pedals .that forces me to sit higher on the bike than normal riders ,but it works fine. :D

Thank you it is my dragrace car and his story about 4 years i have build this car ,that´s my other passion ,dragracing.

Oh very cool this attitude is a awesome one.I do not know anything about this "law" but it was still a dream as i was 14 years old as i see the klein frames at my local dealer .but it was to expensive for me and of course my parents to have one .22 years late i got what i want .One of my best friend owned a very good equiped pinacle in the early 90s so that was the moment i wanna have one too.

Back