Roadies, what actually IS their problem?

Tribalism? What some posters fail to acknowledge is that many of us just ride bikes, whether it's been a roadbike since the 70s, MTBs since the 80s and so on..what really confuses folks is when I turn up for a road ride on a CX..

Retro Cat":apmptieo said:
greenstiles":apmptieo said:
I see it like this.........guess which ones the roadie !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ORGR3zLiWk

Mud stains awfully on white...

Absolutely....

8239422594_4eb215d312_m_d.jpg

White club jersey + white bike = I didn't think that one through, did I? :oops:

David

We play "Good egg, Bad egg" in the car on long trips.
You wave at a random person/car and score points if they wave back, passes the time no end.

On the cycling front I say morning to a cyclist I pass everyday(ish) on the way to work, he has never replied which makes it all the more fun as after about 12 years I have got very enthusiastic with my greeting.

SNAKEBITER":33o6gftx said:
I say morning to a cyclist I pass everyday(ish) on the way to work, he has never replied which makes it all the more fun as after about 12 years I have got very enthusiastic with my greeting.

Nearly every morning for about a decade, I have been overtaken by a reckless lunatic who gesticulates madly at me. Should I contact the authorities about this madman?

dbmtb":29xdqo34 said:
SNAKEBITER":29xdqo34 said:
I say morning to a cyclist I pass everyday(ish) on the way to work, he has never replied which makes it all the more fun as after about 12 years I have got very enthusiastic with my greeting.

Nearly every morning for about a decade, I have been overtaken by a reckless lunatic who gesticulates madly at me. Should I contact the authorities about this madman?

What do you mean by gesticulating? A happy wave, or the magic beans?

Rather than report him how about giving him a kiss?

Back