And today I did......

Mine went in for a service yesterday, still there and likely to be tomorrow :( oil pump has failed. If only the'd make them with 21 gears and a set of pedals.

Aye cars suck, 18 months road tax the day(6+ 12). Service next month.

The Focus is still going strong K :LOL:

However two MOTs looming on other cars, tyres, exhaust and cat, and tax (not the LR as its tax exempt) Plus a new bathroom.

When's Christmas this year?

:shock:

Been on the acquisition trail the last couple of days. So far there should be an avid BB5 caliper, XT V-brake, Rockshox Dukes and a (wifies) WTB saddle winging their way to me. Enjoying my first build from scratch in a while, even if it's not for me :)

Mr Panda":2f9yiehj said:
The Focus is still going strong K :LOL:

However two MOTs looming on other cars, tyres, exhaust and cat, and tax (not the LR as its tax exempt) Plus a new bathroom.

When's Christmas this year?

:shock:

Getting a new bathroom too Mr P- **** me they are dear!

I feel your pain. Hinge went on space saver toilet in en suite. £80 for a replacement seat as bog standard ones don't fit round pan. Found a hinge kit but even that's £30, and its getting bad reviews for rusting. Got waxoyl left from prepping the Pugsley so going to coat it before fitting.

Got a new bathroom a couple of years ago and I love it! Got a wet room floor and a big walk in shower with one of those mahoosive shower heads. Bliss! Money well spent. I remember getting the downstairs bog done an all. It was like something out of a low rent horror film, then we got the spa bath doodah and some modern bits and bobs, transformed into a nice wee sanctuary. Mare like an extension of the bairns play room noo though but it was good while it lasted.

Oh aye and good to hear Harrison is still ticking away :D smashing motor so it was.

kaiser":26lhxdm3 said:
Oh aye and good to hear Harrison is still ticking away :D smashing motor so it was.

Indeedy - costs me 5x as much more in insurance than I paid for it, blommin kids :roll:

£800 for bathroom tiles :shock:

Fek.

Back