Pace RC500 For Sale

John

Very kind of you... I know Adrian rarely lives in the past!

It would be nice if Duncan liked it though!

I would just like to say that this bike is a minter and a credit to the attention to detail Ringo has put in - I've seen it in real life and it's amazing. FWIW I think the rear mech and forks should stay with the frame.

You will not regret buying this bike - I would if it was a bit smaller and I had any more lying around....

I would love those cranks (are they compact spider?) but a bit short of funds till the 20th...

Droooooooooooool

Ok the bike is lush beyond belief but the rear mech is the sexist thing I have seen (on a bike) in a long time. :cool:

MADB":4k3jtse5 said:
Droooooooooooool

Ok the bike is lush beyond belief but the rear mech is the sexist thing I have seen (on a bike) in a long time. :cool:

You don't live far away and this bike would be ideal for your neck of the woods. ;) ;) :LOL:

MADB

Come and have a look and a play with it... No obligation and as Rob says, you aren't far away!

Rich

ringo":2ztu2x8d said:
MADB

Come and have a look and a play with it... No obligation and as Rob says, you aren't far away!

Rich

"Tis a Yorkshire Bike, for Yorkshire People"

And a very nice one at that..GLWYS.

Just spent £1k pre ordering the on one fat bike, if i'd of seen this before hand you might well of had a sale!have a free bump for a gorgeous bike!

Latest posts

Back