Ibis

Ooft has it been that long :oops: No exactly a major jump but I got a stem. Lovely Salsa fillet brazed number, really really nice fillets.

8113970595_79177825c3_b.jpg

Set up with the Spesh BB1's and Suntour Command shifters

8113981312_0024219a7b_b.jpg

I still have the fork dilemma! I've acquired a gas pipe roller cam one and a rather nice triple butted spinner fork which I was going to get modified for the roller cam. Neither is doing it for me though. I almost had a Potts roller cam or rather I planned to get up in the middle of the night to bid on it, fortunately I read the description properly and found out it was fooked :roll: Anyway the search goes on, Tom T is still very likely. I did send him a few emails but never got a reply. Once some more funds become available I'll chase it up again.

Classy..................VERY CLASSY.

I can make my mind up which component i like the most.

Mate you have the skills, but moreso you have Taste.

That is lovely.
The paint looks great on that Salsa. Do you think it is original or has it been repainted?
Did you by any chance pick up those Suntour shifters from eBay recently???? I was bidding on some that just got away :cry:

classen":1z6wp8yi said:
That is lovely.
The paint looks great on that Salsa. Do you think it is original or has it been repainted?
Did you by any chance pick up those Suntour shifters from eBay recently???? I was bidding on some that just got away :cry:

I've had the Shifters for quite a while now, I got them off of here. The stem is repainted, rather nicely too. The finish is too good compared to the top cap and bolt to be original. I had a few nervy moments trying to splay the bar clamp to get the bars in, thinking the paint or the weld might give, all is ok though :)

:D Cheers guys. Maybe not the greatest mtb seatpost s with a big groove down it but it is kinda funky isn't it :)

Loving the pen nib detail on the seat tube.

Agee with sinnerman, very classy build, keeping an eye on this for updates :cool:

Back