New Project: Mantis Flying V: update 09/06/2013

@Rahbari: I really do not know exactly the year, but I think it is a 1993 or 1994. Frame number is: VL181933 or VL181033.
Who can help me out?

The seatpost must indeed be purple. I bought a Kooka seatpost in Italy, but the person did not send it yet.
And that worries me a lot... Because he already got my Klein Attitude frame :shock:

Wow its coming together so nice matey :D more purple please :D

liking the polished handlebars, matches the rear end so well :cool:

Thanks to an article in the MBA from october 1990 I felt in love with this bike :)

What kind of forks did Cunningham use? Somebody who knows that?

Mantis

Fantastic build again and the fact that its not a Klein surprises me but I can completely understand why.. What a stunner! I think you should get a bike from every brand you ever sold when you owned bike pride of europe ;) although that we be be a big list :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: MAMMAMIAAAAAA!!!............look where it has gone to rest my answer seatpost :D , I did not think that would go mounted on such a wonderful creature compliments Dirk an excellent job!!! ...............and now who sleep tonight??? ;)

Thanks guys! :)
I did sleep very well last night, but I also am glad to woke up early to build this bike!

@skolioza; Yes that crossed my mind, but there is a bit gold in the frame and that matches the Rock Shox Mag 21 SL perfect!
@kleinrenzo; I agree! If I collect all the nice Bike Pride of Europe bikes I made in those day's I should open a MTBmuseum :)
@CANTILEVER; your seatpost gets an other project :)

Back