Some bad news

al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
My mate Gav died yesterday from over dosing on heart burn tablets....

I can't believe Gavisgon!

al.

I bought one of those, it was described as NOS having never been touched, but it turns out it had been used. Lies.

Rod_Saetan":1akdgx8a said:
I bought one of those, it was described as NOS having never been touched, but it turns out it had been used. Lies.

So Jim has fixed it for you as well :(

He's going to be about as popular as Garry Glitter after the documentary tonight!

It is a shame all this is after his death so he doesn't stand a chance to defend himself. I have met him a few times and he simply came across as utterly bonkers but very generous.

My father used to run a residential school for children with disabilities. Jimmy would frequently run across our grounds, occasionally dropping in to jolly the kids up and sometimes donate a little to the school fund. A genuine entertainer and a generous individual. I have no idea if these claims are true, but the mans reputation and charity work will be tarnished without any defence.

If the claims are true, I would love to ask why the likes of Paul Gambaccinni have only now started voicing their stories. And in fact if the stories are true, does that not make them at least partially complicit in the offence?

There is no doubting he was odd though.

JeRkY":2k0sy1zh said:
jolly the kids up...donate a little

The man was a liar. He told me I was special, the only one.

I take your point, but it seems there is more to the rumours than reasonable to dismiss.

Hitler was dead before a lot of his crimes were revealed too.

Esther Rancid is the one I am most surprised at, what with all her hectoring and involvement in child protection.

Back