Really really want fatbike!

Ison

You can also try Ison's website, while they are the distributor and dont sell direct they tell you whats in stock and if not when its expected. Also the rrp, which helps. When i asked about new last year a local shop said they could order from Ison and would find if available, I knew there were two available and they came back and quoted more than the recomended retail and wanted me to pay for delivery to the shop :roll:
It pays to know what your after and what its worth.
I'll keep my eye out for a 20 '' anyway.
best of luck and hopefully you'll be out and about on a fatty soon.
(that doesn't sound right, does it? )

Jamie

jskdog

jskdog, I just checked
rrec retail price is £1599 and only 16'' in stock, but its white with no update of when the new ones due in
For frames there are white in 20"" at £499
Black is due in on the 30/10 and is £419 for frame and fork
I did hear the prices are meant to be dropping slightly for the 2013 models.
Hope that helps
heres their Surly page ( click on the links on the left)
http://www.ison-distribution.com/englis ... brand=SURL

Jamie

Thanks for that Jamie, just seen on that site that the mukluk 3 is £1400, which makes it tempting but like the idea of a steel frame more. I'll have a bit of time till I have the money so plenty of thinking time.

Im going to sheffield tommorow to test ride their fatbike, i rang them and they are on target for a december release and they say it will come in at £1k so it is very tempting.

Yeah sorry I forgot to say it was the on one :oops: . It really looks nice and at £400 cheaper I might be able to keep one more of my bikes ;) . The Vit T is getting dropped off tommorow and the raven will be gone in a couple of weeks so hopefully i'll have the cash to buy it out right when it's released. I did want a steel frame but the on one looks really nice so I can live with a bit of alloy in my life. All my biking buddies are saying i'll regret selling the raven and buying a fatbike but I absolutely love em!

You will love it, I'm sure!

Just make sure you pre order with a dealer as I hear not many on ones are due in first batch...no idea how many will be uk stock?

I'll have a word with them later and see what they say, fingers crossed I will get one

Latest posts

Back