And today I did......

that does seem like a lot of bike for the dosh stevo, and liking the retro starsky and hutch paint job- even better value with the bike to work arrangement. Yellow bar tape is gash and will need switched toot sweet.

Attachments

• CBPXRT57RIV_P1.jpg
    CBPXRT57RIV_P1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 164
Crackin day on the road bike, did 75/80 miles (nudged the speedo sensor on the wheel when I stopped for a piss). My arse isn't speaking to me again I think I'll try a Brooks narrow before I give up on Brooks all together :? My thighs were screamin towards the end (lactate again) my arse and thighs recovered quickly after I got home, took Alf out for his walk as soon as I got in and even managed to negotiate the stairs without hanging onto the banister :LOL:

UPDATE : As far as I can work it out, cycling time approx 4.5 hours, av 17 mph. Bare in mind maths was never my strong point :?

Visited Eck to pick up some wheels (wee skinny ones). He assured me he has a new motorbike but I had to squint to see it up the back of the bike shed equivalent of Paddy's Market.

Has to be said that big muckle San Andreas of his is looking smart with it's new paintjob. Still not convinced it's a bike though. I reckon you could fit an engine on and it wouldn't look out of place.

Took the dave yates for a 100+ mile shake down through east, lovely route from leith down coast, onto the borders and back. Bike behaved perfectly, rider was awful :?

Took the knock after 75m, managed to keep it under control, with gels and bars only for the body to crash 3 mile from leith, where a petrol station got a sales surge on chocolate and sugary drinks :LOL:

Back