lol

gavinda":2f3j3lw3 said:
Lol may be stretching it a little.
Agreed. Never did understand the fascination with 'Fail' videos (falls, crashes, etc.).

How about some 'Success' videos instead? For instance, wouldn't it be cool to see some of those huge mountainbike jumps when there's a smooth landing? Something to set an example of proper technique.

I, for one, used to get a big kick out of seeing Evel Knievel stick the landing BITD, and never got any satisfaction seeing him crash. Unfortunately a lot of folks go to NASCAR and drag races to see horrific crashes. In fact, the TV highlights from those races would also show only the crashes, not the successes.

DEVO was right, the human race is de-evolutionizing. As I said in another post about the movie Idiocracy, it's just a matter of time until the most popular show on TV is "Ow! My Balls!"

incorrigible":2apl0w6m said:
As I said in another post about the movie Idiocracy, it's just a matter of time until the most popular show on TV is "Ow! My Balls!"

We already had Jackass and similar stuff, so we're not that far from "Ow! My Balls!" anymore.

Anyway, back on topic. Not much lol here.

Back