New site section - auction watch

I've added a new section 'Scan't Retro selection'

It searches for the following auctions....

Mountain Goat, Mantis, Steve Potts, Trimble, Bullseye, Topline, Gravity Research, Sims, Critical Racing, MRC, Machine Tech, Ibis, Dean, Curtlo and (Tioga) Disk Drive

Any other you wish adding let me know. That said it'd have to be good, the ebay page is getting a little large as it is.

As for searching for some of the current manufacturers this just brings up too much stuff on which there is no way to sort new from old. I'm talking onza, tioga etc. I was 50/50 on including yeti as it was.

Anyone see that Morse episode 'Fat Chance' or whatever it was?

Re: Not working for me...

rody":aiumchri said:
rutteger,

I keep getting an Error on Page alert...the catagories will load but nothing shows up under them, even when clicked on.

Help! I wanna play too.

cheers,

rody

Rody,

it working for you now ?

Yep, she's working great...

don't know what the problem was but thanks for waving the magic wand.

The only problem now is that I can't afford all the cool stuff I see :)

There are quite a few keywords that I still search on my own...

Grove Innovations
Eastern Woods Research
proshift / pro shift / precision
Rock lobster
caramba
TNT
Nuke
White Industries
Phil

Add them if you like...

Don't know if I've said it, but, thanks for the great site. The people here are well grounded and it's fun to chat retro with people that appreciate it.

cheers,

rody

Rody,

glad it's working for you. Will stick your searches in at some point.

Thanks for the positive feedback about the site and thanks for your contribution :D

John

Rody's old skool pick added as suggested (spelt with a k because I'm cool like that).

Any comments on the page let me know. It's getting a tad slow to load now. Anyone else finding that :?:

Latest posts

Back