Muddy Fox explorer 88 Electronic Project with vid

Well i'm stunned my chain line is all over the place and because i feel i dont need instruction manuals i missed the crucial part which told me the correct axle to use.

it is going to be a nightmare finding the 120 to 125 length i need. i need charity guy's anyone got a taper 120 to 125 axle

thanks andy

any123":3mlbuf3s said:
Well i'm stunned my chain line is all over the place and because i feel i dont need instruction manuals i missed the crucial part which told me the correct axle to use.

it is going to be a nightmare finding the 120 to 125 length i need. i need charity guy's anyone got a taper 120 to 125 axle

thanks andy

Threw a 122.5 one in the bin yesterday!! Just had a quick rummage, but cant see it.
Too early for dealing with mouldy stuff, but I'll don the rubber gloves and have a proper look later ;)

makster":3td8qmxv said:
any123":3td8qmxv said:

thanks andy

Threw a 122.5 one in the bin yesterday!! Just had a quick rummage, but cant see it.
Too early for dealing with mouldy stuff, but I'll don the rubber gloves and have a proper look later ;)

nice one. has it got the holes in the ends for the bolt to screw in

any123":36dsu5ip said:
makster":36dsu5ip said:
any123":36dsu5ip said:

thanks andy

This is a proper retro externally threaded one I'm afraid.
I have all of the bb, appart from one ball race, so let me know if you want the whole lot.
Not going digging around in the bin if it's no good ;)

makster":1upgnmqc said:
any123":1upgnmqc said:
makster":1upgnmqc said:
any123":1upgnmqc said:

thanks andy

This is a proper retro externally threaded one I'm afraid.
I have all of the bb, appart from one ball race, so let me know if you want the whole lot.
Not going digging around in the bin if it's no good ;)

i suppose it dont matter about wether its a nut or a bolt as long as it is 122, i just need the axle

i will have it if you can get to it easy

thanks andy

:shock: Seriously cool there Andy, you are the man when it comes to Electronic shifting :cool:

Loving the video too, As soon as I hear your voice I can see the Intruder for some reason :LOL:

I will also have a dig for a 122 axle in my box o shite, I know do I have a near new 122.5 x 68 UN54 BB if any123 good to you

Hey Andy,

Great thread ! lush bike ! Always wanted to see the Browning system working.

If you get no luck with an axle, gimme a call at my shop, I should be able to order you one :)

www.supernovacycles.co.uk

Makes me want to drag out the 87' courier from the cellar now !

Latest posts

Back